SUMMER 2024 CAMP SCHEDULE
Check out our Fall 2023 Schedule Below:
Fall 2023 CAMP SCHEDULE:
Family Service Day
Wilderness Weekend - Cost: $20
Winterization Service Weekend
*More Information for Fall Events:*
• Please see the "Events" tab on our Facebook page for more information about each event.
• No sign-up needed. To help with planning, you can sign-up for the Lock-In and Wilderness Weekend on our website. We have a simple registration form to be filled out upon arrival for these events.
• All Friday events start at 5:00 pm. If you need to show up later, that is ok.
• Family Service Day starts at 9:00 AM on Saturday and will end at 4:00 PM. Families are encouraged to attend together.
• Service Weekends and the Lock-In end at 3:00 PM on Saturday.
• All events are FREE to attend, except for Wilderness Weekend. Family Camp and Fall Fest will be supported by freewill offering.
• The Lock-In and Wilderness Weekend are for grades 6-12. Anyone age 13+ can attend Service Weekends.
• Wilderness Weekend and Family Camp include a Sunday morning church service at WCSC.
• Family Camp is for all ages, so please bring the whole family for a Labor Day weekend filled with fun, fellowship, and study. Families and individuals are invited to attend.
• Special information for Family Camp and Fall Fest is coming soon!
Please contact Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
WCSC Camp Board
The WCSC Camp Board meets at 6:30 PM on the fourth Monday of January, March, May, July, September, and November each year. All meetings are open to the public.
The camp board is comprised of men from local Christian Churches and Churches of Christ which financially support WCSC. There are thirteen camp board positions, including a president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer, and nine trustees.
If you are interested in the decision making process for how WCSC operates, or desire to get more involved with WCSC, feel free to attend these meetings.